Most BitTorrent websites offer RSS feed view of New Torrents. Adding this RSS feed to TorrentTRAK makes it that much easier to begin a download. Depending on RSS feed (Some link direct to Download from RSS), you can just copy URL right from RSS.
- Open torrent site in Safari on the iPhone/iPod.
- Click the link to the RSS feed on the torrent site.
- Safari should reformat the RSS feed using it’s “reader.mac…” process.
- Copy the full URL from Safari.
- Open TorrentTRAK, goto Settings, paste the URL into the Browser Homepage setting.