I’ve been Beta Testing this app for a little while before release and it keeps getting better. One BIG plus for My3G is it seemed to fix my YourTube stalling issue after 50% download.
My3G: Take back your 3G! My3G makes Apps believe that they are on WiFi instead of 3G. With My3G, you can now watch HiDef YouTube videos, use SlingPlayer/Skype/Fring/Other VOIP apps over the 3G network!
– In-App popup request to enable/never ask for My3G to be enabled for that app
– In-App indicator when My3G changes the network from 3G to WiFi
– Ability to select which apps are My3G enabled and not.
– Default Apps – no configuration for the most popular apps!
– SBSettings Toggle! You can temporarily enable My3G for all apps or toggle back using your defined Apps list
– Dynamic enablement – Higher successs rate (near 100%) then 3G Unrestrictor (which does one off solutions for apps). My3G enables 3G indicators more dynamically.
Note: If you have 3G Unrestrictor installed – this will replace it as this supersedes the functionality. I would UNINSTALL 3G Unrestrictor First.
What I also just had to do is change the notification “bubble” that pops up when My3G activates. You can use this image or just open this image and make it BLANK to remove the popup altogether.